The Survivors’ Discussion Group (SDG) is a program of HRVVMC that aims to connect with the Marcos Martial Law survivors recognized by the Human Rights Victims Claims Board. The Commission recognized that not all victims or their representatives are members of Marcos Martial Law victims organizations.
The SDG have the following objectives:
● To establish network with the survivors of martial law 1972-1986
● To disseminate information to the survivors regarding the Freedom Memorial Museum and other programs and projects of the commission
● To assist survivors of martial law 1972-1986 under Marcos in organizing themselves;
● To provide venue for survivors’ activities such as discussions, project and/or healing;
● To assist survivors in developing and implementing any outreach project that they may deem necessary.
Ang Survivors’ Discussion Group (SDG) ay programa ng HRVVMC na naglalayon na pagbukludin ang mga biktima ng paglabag sa karapatang pantao noong Marcos Martial Law na kinilala ng HRVCB. Napagdesiyunan ng ahensya na magsimula ng mga SDG dahil ang ilang biktima o pamilya nila ay miyembro ng ilang organisasyon ng mga biktima ngunit karamihan sa kanila ay hindi organisado.
Ang SDG ay naglalayon na:
2/F J&S Building 104 Kalayaan Avenue, Quezon City, Philippines