Para sa mga Senior Citizen (biktima man o hindi) – batay sa R.A. 9994 o Expanded Senior Citizen’s Act of 2010
(Para sa karagdagang impormasyon ukol sa R.A. 9994, pindutin ito.)
- Mag-apply ng Senior Citizen Card mula sa bayan o siyudad na tinitirhan. Magtanong sa Town Hall o City Hall para sa requirements.
- Kapag may Senior Citizen Card at Booklet na, maaaring magkaroon ng discount sa mga sumusunod:
- Medicine: Generic and branded medicines, vitamins, and mineral supplements (with doctor’s prescription)
- Medical supplies and equipment: Hearing aids, eyeglasses, wheelchairs, crutches, dentures, etc.
- Medical and dental services in private facilities: Laboratory tests such as blood tests, X-Ray, etc.
- Professional fees of attending physician and licensed health workers
- Domestic air and sea travel fares
- Public land transportation fares: Jeepneys, buses, taxis, shuttle services, MRT, LRT, PNR, etc.
- Hotels: Accommodation and amenities in hotels, beach resorts, mountain resorts, etc.
- Restaurants: Food, beverages, dessert, and other consumables for dine-in, take-out, drive-thru, and delivery orders
- Recreation centers: Rental and other fees for sports facilities such as gyms, badminton courts, tennis courts, ballroom dancing studios, bowling lanes, etc.
- Places of leisure: Cinemas, museums, parks, theaters, concert halls, etc.
- Funeral and burial services for deceased senior citizens: hospital morgue, embalming, casket or urn, cremation, etc.
- PhilHealth benefits – gastos sa ospital
- Iba pang benepisyo:
- Income tax exemption for minimum wage earners
- Training fee exemption on socio-economic programs
- Free medical and dental services in government facilities
- Free flu and pneumococcal vaccinations for indigent senior citizens
- Scholarships and financial assistance for seniors’ education in public
- Express lanes for senior citizens in all government offices and commercial establishments
- Social Pension para sa Indigent Senior Citizens – binibigyan ng Php 500/buwan (o Php 1,500/3 buwan) Kailangang tanungin sa DSWD sa bayan o siyudad kung ano ang patakaran dito.
“ (1) Social Pension “Indigent senior citizens shall be entitled to a monthly stipend amounting to Five hundred pesos (Php 500.00) to augment the daily subsistence and other medical needs of senior citizens, subject to a review every two (2) years by Congress, in consultation with the DSWD.”